Events Coordinator for over 3 years managing 10+ annual city-wide events and exhibitions with up to 1000 attendees with Not Far From The Tree. Initiated the very first City Cider event in collaboration with the Historic Spadina Museum. Nestled in a heritage urban apple orchard, city cider is an all ages urban harvest celebration. This annual even features live music, delicious local eats, freshly pressed urban cider, a hard cider bar from Ontario cideries, museum tours and fun magic and games for the little ones ---all with the aim to excite and to educate urban dwellers on ways to harvest and use urban grown fruit trees.
The event, which began in 2010 is still successfully running and in its 6th year.
Including but not limited to:
- The Brewers Plate, CBC and Wychwood Barns 2011 and 2012
- End Of Season Celebration at the Centre For Social Innovation 2010-12
- Family Art Education Exhibition at the Harbourfront Center 2011
- Nuit Blanche, Fly By Night at the Gladstone Hotel 2011
- Harvest Wednesdays at the Gladstone Hotel 2010-12
- Preserving Workshop and urban residential fruit picks 2010-12
Ontario Fruit Picks, delivered directly to the food bank